The Hoogland Spine Products Company
The innovative, patented instruments of the maxmorespine® system provide access to all lumbar disc levels as well as versatile manipulation and treatment of disc pathology without unnecessary destabilization of the spine or intervertebral disc which results from open spine surgery. The approach and technique allows for a complete management of disc degeneration and facet joint hypertrophy making it not only the safest, but most effective system currently on the market
The maxmorespine® system is less invasive and much safer than alternative conventional treatments such as open lumbar microdiscectomy and other endoscopic procedures. The transforaminal approach allows for the targeted access and treatment of all herniated lumbar discs, regardless of size and disc level, especially L5-S1.
How we're different
Only the maxmorespine® system includes a proprietary drill system design with blunt tips to prevent damage to the nerve root, ganglion or dura during the foraminoplasty procedure.
The endoscopic technique for the treatment of disc diseases has proven to be an effective solution for a variety of spinal conditions including; far lateral herniated discs, foraminal stenosis, bone spurs, scoliosis, tumors, recurrent herniations and prior unsuccessful spine surgery.
Advantages of maxmorespine®
- Outpatient procedure
- Local anesthetic
- Appropriate for patients unable to tolerate open surgery or general anesthesia
- Safe approach without damage to nerve root, ganglion or dura
- No limitation in size or location of herniation
- Effective decompression and foraminoplasty
- Tissue sparing, less post-operative scar tissue formation
- Quicker healing with less rehabilitation and rapid return to activities
- Reduced post-operative pain requiring little or no pain medication
- Smaller incision results in lower incidence of infection and blood loss
- Does not preclude other spine surgery
- Minimal procedure disposable costs